Components subject to wear or deterioration such as brake, clutch, sealing ,tires, battery, bulbs, saddle, tubes and other parts in rubber, revision kit, transmission cables, etc.
- Attention: this list must be considered non-exhaustive and as an example only;
- Damage due to major force and exposure to weather (hail, sun, rain, ...), as well as non-original accessories and any damage/failure caused by their use;
- Damage caused by:
- incorrectly performed repair or maintenance procedures;
- the use of fuels and oils with characteristics different from those indicated in the Use and Maintenance Manual ;
- overheating damage due to insufficient levels of engine lubricants;
- accident or collision both on the road and of another nature or origin;
- breakages or faults in general;
- vehicles used in any type of competition, public demonstration, shows or tests;
- improper use, negligence, inexperience, fortuitous event.
Please note that the warranty is invalid in the following cases:
- If the warranty extension program is not activated correctly.
- If the identification numbers of the chassis and/or engine have been altered or deleted.
- If the maximum mileage limit specified is exceeded: 31,000 miles for the 12 month extension or 37,300 miles for the 24 month extension.
Piaggio Group reserves the right to refuse the Warranty service if any of the aforementioned conditions are not met in full by the customer.