Discover all Piaggio models
Write to Customer Care
Find your nearest service centre
Discover all the advantages
Download it here
Your documents and certificates
Technical information for professionals
Check current recalls
Company & management fleets
Join the Piaggio team
Customers who buy a new Vespa GTS 300, Piaggio Beverly 300 and Beverly 350 between 1st August and 31st October 2018 will get their new scooter equipped with one of TRACKER’s industry-leading SVR units for free and will also receive their first year’s subscription to TRACKER’s monitoring service completely free of charge.
Piaggio Group is also pleased to announce that it is working with Lexham Insurance to support this promotion and customers will receive a 10% discount for fitting and activating TRACKER Monitor. This discount is irrespective of postcode area and will be applied upon confirmation that the vehicle is equipped with one of TRACKER’s devices. Terms and conditions will apply.
1. The Tracker Monitor promotion (“the promotion”) is only available to customers buying a new Piaggio Beverly 300, Piaggio Beverly 350 or Vespa GTS 300 (all variants) from an official dealership.
2. The promotion runs from 1st August 2018 – 31st October 2018 (and will be reviewed/monitored for extending the offer).
3. This promotion is not retrospective.
4. There is no cash alternative and the TRACKER unit is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
5. Only one free TRACKER Monitor per model of scooter listed in Clause 1.
6. Piaggio & C. S.p.A. and its dealers accept no responsibility for damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment suffered as a result of taking part in this promotion.
7. Piaggio & C. S.p.A. and its retailers reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this offer with or without prior notice due to any reason.
8. Customers and retailers taking part in the promotion shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
1. The 10% discount is in place with Lexham’s Core insurer, which will pick up 95% of all policies and likely 100% in London.
2. It is not possible to automatically attach the discount to models so customers need to mention at quote stage but they will be asked about security as part of the standard questions.
3. The discount is reliant on the customer being registered and subscribed to the monitoring service.
4. The discount will extend to all vehicles fitted with the Tracker Monitor so any additional models the dealer fits the Tracker to will also qualify.